This website is operated by SET Advisory Limited, with its registered office at 7 Beaufort Court, Admirals Way, London E14 9XL, with registered number 07832605 and VAT registration number GB 128 0756 14.
You may contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maintaining the privacy of your personal information is important to us. We set out below how we will use your personal information.
1. We may use the following information:
i. information which you provide to us or send through to our website, including your name and e-mail address
ii. information about your visits to our website
iii. information which you provide to us when using our services
2. You must obtain the consent of any other person before disclosing their personal information to us.
3. Your personal information may be used by us to:
i. administer our website and business
ii. supply to you services provided through our website
iii. send invoices to you
iv. keep our website secure
4. We will not without your consent supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of that party’s direct marketing or for any improper purpose.
5. We may disclose your personal information to our employees, advisers, agents and others to the extent reasonably necessary for the proper performance of our services.
6. We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or other regulatory requirement and to any purchaser of any business or asset which we may sell.
7. Information collected by us may be transferred between any of the countries in which we operate.
8. We may retain your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe the information may be relevant to legal proceedings or to protect our legal rights.
9. You acknowledge that sending information over the Internet may be insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent by this means.
10. We may update this policy as required by publishing a new version on our website.
11. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
12. We will use all reasonable endeavours to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
13. We are not responsible for content or privacy policies of any third party websites which you may access through our website.
14. Please notify us should any of your personal information need to be updated or amended.